[ardour-users] PlugIns Idea for a programmeur.

Alexandre Garacotche alex at idoia.com
Sat Mar 10 11:04:18 PST 2007

Hi,
I am looking for a plugin or a function that could create the effect of
ducking on a track thanks to the input of another.

Think for ex of the mic under the snare that get the hit of the Bass
drums as well, what would be good is to gate the snare track (or lower
its volume) when the BD is hit.

The gate dbx 172 does that analogically.
I could not find a plug in to do it, but I guess this need a system of
buffer to read the key input in advance. Anayway, a non-live plugin
would be a good start, I use it a lot.

Thanks
Alex