[ardour-users] Help // Ardour On Mac 10.3.9

Jesse Chappell jesse at essej.net
Tue Jun 26 18:37:36 PDT 2007

On 6/22/07, jk at jasonkahn.net <jk at jasonkahn.net> wrote:

> i've installed ardour v 99.3 on a mac titanium powerbook g4, osx 10.3.9
> // jack v. 0.74.
> sound interface: rme hammerfall multiface.
>
> ardour works great but i can't get any of the suggested ladspa plug-in
> packages to work.
>
> none of these plug-ins appear in the ardour mixing strip (when i
> right-click on the black field below).

I cannot reproduce this problem on my G4 mac mini running 10.3.9 and
ardour 0.99.3.  After installing the plugins from the site, right
click in the black area, select New Plugin... and they all show up in
the list for adding.

Can you check the output from console.log using
/Applications/Utilities/Console  to see if there are any messages from
ardour on startup?

jlc