[ardour-users] Ardour, Jack, Freebob and Mackie Control C4

ItsMusic its_music at gmx.de
Sat Jun 23 00:58:35 PDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-06-22 at 18:34 +0200, Arnold Krille wrote:
> Am Freitag, 22. Juni 2007 schrieb ItsMusic:
> > Now I want to connect the C4 to ardour by using the FIREPODs MIDI I/F
> > to see if that's working as well.
>
> Could/Have you test(ed) the firepods midi io before? Mine doesn't work...
> Not before your email. :)

Under Windows + Cubase the MIDI ports are working.
But when I try to record some notes with my synthesizer + rosegarden I
can't see anything.

However I can see the freebob MIDI ports in qjackctl and connections are
set correctly. I'll check first if rosegarden should work in this
configuration. If I have later problems I'll come back.

Thanks for the help.

Thomas