[ardour-users] portable 2 (or more) channel audio interface recommendations?

Dan Tepper dan at wintaper.com
Mon Jun 4 12:47:10 PDT 2007

david,

so I see you went (sorta) the same route I went...

returned the Focusrtie 26i/o (gahhhbage) and went OctoPre LE. I did the
OctoPre w/ADAT, it rocks with the HDSP9652 - I am able to simultaneously
record all 3 Octo's plus Spdif for 26 ins.

the flexibility of the HDSP9652 is worth the money. its a great card. I
only wish it did 32 inputs as I always seem to need one more than I have.

-dan