[Ardour-Users] heavy slicing issues & history

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 11:47:20 PDT 2007

Hi Jesse,

As I reported in a previous posting I've had very bad problems with the undo
in Ardour 2.03. Particularly seems to happen when you do a combination of
different things like splitting, fading, creating envelopes, etc. and then
trying to undo one of those steps, the whole session jumps to a state
who-knows-where in the past and destroying your editing. It happened to me
twice already.

Cheers,

Hector