[Ardour-Users] Stability and Session Errors [FIXED]

Sampo Savolainen v2 at iki.fi
Tue Jul 24 13:08:25 PDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-07-24 at 12:52 -0700, Kevin Cosgrove wrote:
> On 24 July 2007 at 22:30, Sampo Savolainen <v2 at iki.fi> wrote:
>
> > Please test and report back. I'm hoping we can get 2.0.4 out this
> > weekend or early next week.
>
> Would you know what version introduced the bug?  Maybe I could avoid
> versions between there and the fixed version?

This bug was caused by the new undo system introduced in last summer's
Summer of Code efforts. Thus the bug has been there for all versions of
2.0 including the beta and RC cycle.

I have attached the patch in case that helps you get this fix working
for you quicker. To apply, go to the ardour source directory and invoke
"patch -p0 < ../where/ever/the/patch/is/broken_sources.patch" (There has
been recent activity in the file so patch might warn you about needing
to use fuzz to apply it)

 Sampo