[ardour-users] 48 channels on ardour

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 10:05:29 PDT 2007

You ALWAYS want a SYNC connection between seperate digital devicefs, as ther
eis no garuntee, that even if they are the same make/model and one serial
number apart, the run on the exact same frequency(ie: 48114 instead of
47798)

Whether or not the 1010s can generate said sync signal I am nto sure, you
may need/want an external clock to generate the signal in case they don't.

             Seablade