[ardour-users] [ardour-dev] bug or stupidity ?

Dan Tepper dan at wintaper.com
Mon Jul 9 06:26:19 PDT 2007

Also, to confirm behavior, it appears that when recording this way,
Ardour actually records a continuous wav file (including the places
where one is not punched in) and creates regions corresponding to each take.

It would make more sense (IMHO) to record each track as a separate wav
file, so that when I select a take, I can physically delete the others.

I'm not so much worried about disk space as I am about just having too
many files and regions in a given project for sanity's sake.

-dan