[ardour-users] Jumping view to marks

Christian Schumann schumann at physik.uni-kl.de
Mon Jul 9 01:16:25 PDT 2007

Hi,

I've got a feature request concerning a problem I'm about to run into:
When doing overdubs, I have to count in the musicians to a specific bar
while the playback is running. Is it possible to implement a feature for
marks that, when the playhead approaches the mark upt o like 8 bars,
that the view is changed so that the concerning mark appears on the
right end of the transport window?

Regards,
Christian

Dipl.-Phys. Christian Schumann   |Technische Universitaet Kaiserslautern
Mail: schumann at physik.uni-kl.de  |           Fachbereich Physik
Tel.: 0631/205-4842 (Office)     |     http://www.physik.uni-kl.de
Tel.: 0631/205-4843 (Lab)        |
Fax.: 0631/205-3902              |
Post: Erwin-Schroedinger-Strasse, D-67663 Kaiserslautern