[ardour-users] bug or stupidity ?

Dan Tepper dan at wintaper.com
Sun Jul 8 21:01:52 PDT 2007

Hmmm, I just tried for the first time to loop through a section in
record (punch) mode. During record everything worked fine - the track
looped and recorded properly. However, when I removed the regions and
dropped them back in one at a time using "original position", only the
first take went to the proper location. On subsequent passes though the
loop, the "original position" of each take is at the end of the previous
one, not where it actually belongs in the timeline.

Or am i doing something wrong?