[ardour-users] Broken project

Ben Firshman ben at firshman.co.uk
Sun Jul 8 14:30:10 PDT 2007

http://www.firshman.co.uk/~ben/Fall%20Forever.ardour

Ardour just closes with the following error message:

Fall Forever (1)
ardour: [ERROR]: Session: XMLNode describing a AudioRegion references an
unknown source id =8281
ardour: [ERROR]: Session: cannot create Region from XML description.
ardour: [ERROR]: Session: XMLNode describing a AudioRegion references an
unknown source id =8293
ardour: [ERROR]: Session: cannot create Region from XML description.
ardour: [ERROR]: Session: XMLNode describing a AudioRegion references an
unknown source id =8281
ardour: [FATAL]: programming error: unknown region type passed to
Session::add_region()

It started doing it after Ardour crashed during recording. It was being
recorded onto a Macbook, it opens neither on there or my main Ubuntu
computer. Is there any chance anybody could fix it? It has pretty much
wasted a day of recording, I don't think I'd be able to piece it
together again from the wav files!

Thanks very much,

Ben