[ardour-users] Tascam US-2400 / Ardour

david headon davidheadonuk at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 7 19:26:46 PDT 2007

Perhaps a bit off topic, but anyone know why Tascam would take this off the market?
is it too good or something?

"Justin M. Streiner" <streiner at cluebyfour.org> wrote: On Thu, 5 Jul 2007, Dan Tepper wrote:

> Happy to report Tascam US-2400 works great with Ardour 2.0.x. I've
> gotten, faders, buttons and knobs to work. As an added bonus, even the
> transport buttons work (they did not work in 0.99.3).
>
> Its a shame Tascam pulled this unit off the market, there is nothing
> else in its class/price point.
>
> http://www.tascam.com/Products/US-2400.html

Good to know.  These turn up on ebay every once in awhile.

jms

like the dream I've lived inside,
 like a lifetime flashing in front of my eyes,
 like every good thing
 that i tried
 to find

 The Swimmer - By Steve Banks