[ardour-users] bcf map optimised for 256 faders - enjoy

John Anderson ardour at semiosix.com
Sun Jan 14 01:58:02 PST 2007

On Sun, 2007-01-14 at 04:28 +1100, Allan Klinbail wrote:
> I just got a BCF2000 this week and have been working on a track. As part
> of the process I have built 2 new presets, to suit my usage of Ardour
> but these may be useful for other users (either to use straight off or
> as a base point for creating new maps).

Hi Allan

I'm busy working on a Mackie Logic Control surface plugin for Ardour. I
have a BCF, and I'm using it's Logic Control emulation mode to do the
development with. No need to map individual controls, and automated bank
switching.

If you're comfortable building ardour (which can be quite a story), you
can check out the branch with the plugin.

http://subversion.ardour.org/svn/ardour2/branches/surfaces

bye
John