[ardour-users] Problems with Ardour site

Joshua Parmenter josh at realizedsound.net
Tue Feb 27 13:57:23 PST 2007

Hi all... I am having a terrible time navigating the Ardour site. I'm
on a Mac, and the same error keeps popping up with both Safari and
Firefox:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/.ida/las/
ardour.org/modules/lm_paypal/lm_paypal_subscriptions.module on line 649

it seems like paypal isn't playing nice? Any ideas?

Thanks,

Josh

Joshua D. Parmenter
http://www.realizedsound.net/josh/

“Every composer – at all times and in all cases – gives his own
interpretation of how modern society is structured: whether actively
or passively, consciously or unconsciously, he makes choices in this
regard. He may be conservative or he may subject himself to continual
renewal; or he may strive for a revolutionary, historical or social
palingenesis." - Luigi Nono