[ardour-users] A decent sound card for Ardour

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Feb 20 07:23:43 PST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Davis" <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com>

> cat /proc/asound/cards

Oops sorry Paul, I forgot to add that output.  There only seems to be
one entry in that file - namely:-

0 [DSP ]: H-DSP - Hammerfall DSP
RME Hammerfall HDSP 9632 at 0xf6000000, irq 193

> btw, this is all way faster on IRC, as usual.

I'd rather keep it on the mailing list for the time being, if you don't
mind.  The reason being that if I need to carry out a re-installation
at some later date, I've already got an easy record that I can refer
to, without needing to pester everyone again!!

Thanks,

John