[ardour-users] A decent sound card for Ardour

Gerhard Zintel Gerhard.Zintel at web.de
Wed Feb 7 12:24:51 PST 2007

Hi John,

if you want to know wich package contains a certain file in Ubuntu try the
following link:
http://packages.ubuntu.com/

Type hdspmixer into the "Search the contents of packages" field, choose your
distribution and press search. You'll find that the package you are looking
for is:
alsa-tools-gui

A further "sudo apt-get install alsa-tools-gui" should do the trick.

Gerhard