[Ardour-Users] Ardour 2.0.5 problems with envelope lines and switching fader order

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 22:35:04 PDT 2007

Hi,

I built Ardour 2.0.5 in Ubuntu Feisty and loaded a big project that I
started working with 2.0.3. These are the problems:

1. The envelope lines are not drawn any more, I can see the boxes but not
the lines joining them. If I switch to the Draw Gain tool and put the
pointer over a line it shows it in red (as expected).
2. Moving the order of the strips in the mixer, by dragging and dropping in
the list at the top left corner, causes Ardour to crash after certain number
of moves (it suddenly closes).

Thanks!

Hector