[Ardour-Users] Struggling to do anything at all

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Sat Aug 4 06:49:02 PDT 2007

Am Samstag, 4. August 2007 schrieb Steven Chamberlain:
> > Andrew Johnston wrote:
> >> All that said, I would actually like to see a feature freeze for a
> >> while, until every single bug has been sorted.
> Hmmm yeah, I'd like that too, but for many people Ardour seems stable
> and they would probably disagree with us.

ardour once had (or seemed to have) such a time: from 0.99 to 1.0 there
shouldn't be any new features and only bugfixes. After the world waited for
two or more years for ardour1.0, 0.99.3 was declared stable and that
strict-freeze-idea was kind of dropped. But ardour2.0-branch doesn't see that
many new features, only some which a lot of the users are requesting loudly
(like they are now complaining about that new features not working right:).

Arnold
--
visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/
---