[Ardour-Users] BCF2000 and Mackie: quick poll

Giso Grimm gg3137 at vegri.net
Fri Aug 3 12:10:58 PDT 2007

Hi,

new shuttle mode for MCU/BCF is great! Everything around shuttle seems
to work fine, and I really do like the new bindings.

I noticed that the master fader is not updated when loading a session in
some cases; after a first touch to the fader it behaves normally
(BCF2000, ardour 2.0.4), but changing the GUI fader does not update the
BCF fader. In rare cases even the faders of other tracks do not get updated.

(finally I managed to compile and run 2.0.4 on fc6, by using a
self-compiled gcc-4.2.1 and setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH to the corresponding
lib-directory. Just half an hour before I read the mail about 2.0.5
release...).

Thanks for great work!

- Giso