[ardour-users] Problem with TAP plugins and Ardour, also what stereo EQ plugin?

BJS brad at eccwireless.com
Tue Apr 17 14:23:51 PDT 2007

This happens to me using Ardor 99.3 whenever I insert the Stereo Reverb
plugin into a track and activate it. I've found that if I highlight it,
cut it (delete it) and re-insert it into the same track it works again.
I also have to go through this process for each of the tracks that have
Stereo Reverb on them when I first open a saved session.

Brad.