[ardour-users] UNSUBSCRIBE

Bengt Gördén bengan at kthnoc.net
Thu Apr 12 03:33:25 PDT 2007

torsdag 12 april 2007 11:48 skrev I.J.EDWIN PUNITHAM:
> PLEASE DO STOP SEENDING ME EMAILS PERTAINING TO ARDOUR AS I AM UNABLE TO
> USE THE PRGRAMME.

Funny. One of my best friends doesn't know if he is using windows or linux but
ardour works for him :-). So it can't be that hard to get it fixed.

BTW. My friend uses Opensuse (although he's not aware of it) and he asked me
where is the "Start"-button. I replied "It's a small green lizard now days".
Ok, fine he said and kept on playing with his "manager game" Travian.

regards,

--
- KTHNOC - No1 Internet Offspring | http://www.noc.kth.se/~bengan ---