[ardour-users] recovering project file

mitch burke mitch_burke at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 3 22:24:18 PDT 2007

Hi, I have been using ardour for a few months now, and was refered to this
list for some support.  My problem is this:  in the editing stages of a near
complete project, some error occured and I can no longer open the project
file, although all the audio files, automation, etc are still on the
computer.  THe message that appears is as follows:
[ERROR]:Could not understand ardour file /home/…oun/oun.ardour
[ERROR]:Session “home/…/oun (snapshot oun)” did not load successfully

Any help to recover the project would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks

Mitch