[ardour-users] linux and osx

bbarros bernardobarros2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 04:45:01 PDT 2006

Hello,

How much difference should I expect between the Linux and OS-X versions?

The OS-X support midi controllers at the moment?
(I use OS-X and I want to use my behringer bfc2000 with ardour.)

Is there performance and/or stability differences?

Presently I'm looking for another computer,
since most of the software I use run on both platforms (including ardour)
I'm trying to figure out what will change if I switch to Linux,
besides the extra time tuning up the system.

Cheers,
Bernardo.