[ardour-users] Continuing thanks

Johannes Mario Ringheim jri at broadpark.no
Tue Sep 12 14:37:47 PDT 2006

Brett Clark wrote:
> Ill 3rd that.

I'll 4th that...

> I came from a Win2K environment running CoolEditPro.  I couldnt
> afford upgrading, and was familiar with Linux so i thought i would
> give Ardour a shot.  (...) So far, Ardour has had everything i needed
> to do what i needed done.

...and 2nd that! Me too I was looking for something to replace CoolEdit,
and Ardour is so much, much better. It's a big relief to find something
like Ardour when you've been stuck with some bad, slow program or
something with a horrifying licensing scheme for years.

Thanks a lot to the devs! The new version looks truly exciting!

--
Ringheims Auto - Fri musikk for bilstereo!
http://ringheimsauto.org