[ardour-users] automation portability inquiry

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 20:02:05 PDT 2006

Paul,
   I would be disappointed if that was the case. I haven't done all
that many sessions in Ardour but it would be a drag to not have them
work anymore. I expect that there are other folks out there with far
bigger problems than I would have though.

   If for some reason it doesn't make sense to put conversion into
Ardour 2.0 is there a possibility that someone on the development team
could provide a conversion program so that older sessions could be
converted to 2.0 format before we load them?

Thanks,
Mark