[ardour-users] news: Solid State Logic announces support for the Ardour project

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Mon Oct 9 14:47:55 PDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-10-09 at 17:25 -0400, Paul Winkler wrote:
> This is really fantastic.
> I have one lingering bit of confusion:
>
> On Mon, Oct 09, 2006 at 12:46:44PM -0400, Paul Davis wrote:
> > The Ardour project continues to work with Harrison on its own product
> > plans for Ardour, and we look forward to welcoming the participation and
> > support of other companies and organizations.
>
> Who or what is Harrison?

Harrison are another well-established (if a little smaller) and well
respected maker of mixing consoles. Ben Loftis of Harrison has already
made a number of contributions to Ardour, and Harrison will be the first
company to release a product (their X-Dubber, see
http://www.motherdubber.com/) based on Ardour.

--p