[ardour-users] Some fires you can not put out

Pasi Karppinen pasi.karppinen at pp6.inet.fi
Fri May 26 12:17:05 PDT 2006

(sorry - I posted this under the wrong thread at first - let's try again)

Hello again!

I can not find words to tell you how much I have enjoyed Ardour! I have
exceeded (?that the right word?) myself as a musician after I started
using Ardour. It seems like all the limits have been broken.

I've donated some small amount of dollars to Ardour developers, but I
feel like I _want to_ donate some more and I will do that at some point.
Are you enjoying Ardour as much as I am? If so, then please donate even
one dollar if you can - if you can't that's OK as well! It is truly
amazing thing that these guys are offering this high quality piece of
software for free!

Way to go Ardour developers and all the other people who write manuals
and help in some other way! Your work _does_ matter a lot!

I sure all the commercial DAW software houses are mad, but the truth is that "Some fires you can not put out".