[ardour-users] Varispeed export

Johannes Mario Ringheim jri at broadpark.no
Thu May 25 08:17:57 PDT 2006

Hi.

I've got a session in wich I've used varispeed on some of the channels.
Now when I export wavs, it seems Ardour doesn't respect the speed of the
varispeed'ed channels, so the blocks in the channels are played at wrong
times. The speed itself of the exported wavfile is right, but it's the
placement of the blocks wich exporting doesn't respect.

Anyone else got this? Is there a workaround (except mixing down through
Jack)? Couldn't find this in Mantis either, should it be reported?

Thanks in advance for any opinions.

I'm on 0.99.3 (selfbuilt) on a kanotix system.

--
Ringheims Auto - Fri musikk for bilstereo!
http://ringheimsauto.1go.dk/