[ardour-users] Screenshot

Jason Russler jason.russler at gmail.com
Tue May 23 16:57:16 PDT 2006

Hi all,
A little while back I posted to this list with an issue (for me) when
using Arour 0.99.3 where the track marker-, time sig-, tempo- and
loop-ruler indicators were messed up.  I submitted a screen-shot and
was faced with an automated reply telling me that the message was too
big and that a moderator would review it and decide whether or not to
post it (~600k).  Well it went into oblivion apparently because it was
never followed up on - so I'll post the screen-cap now as a link.  I
was wondering if anyone else has had this problem.  It's is on a
Fedora Core 5 x86_64 system - this was a source install from the
0.99.3 tarball.

http://dc27music.com/images/Screenshot.png