[ardour-users] marker,tempo etc. rulers

Jason Russler jason.russler at gmail.com
Mon May 15 18:01:46 PDT 2006

I haven't heard this issue mentioned - that doesn't mean it hasn't
been raised but:

When I start up Ardour 0.99.3, the various "ruler" tracks containing
markers, time code, tempo, time sigs, etc start halfway across the
track window area, rather than on the left edge as one would hope,
while recorded tracks start where they should (on the left edge).
Ardour 2 doesn't do this to me however (so I just use it - works fine
for me).  Is this a GTK1 bug in Fedora Core 5?  Or perhps an x86_64
GTK1 issue in FC5?  Or does anyone else see this?