[ardour-users] No master outs

Wolfgang Woehl tito at rumford.de
Tue May 9 11:49:47 PDT 2006

Tuesday 09 May 2006 19:44, John Rigg:
> This is probably a stupid question, but how do I add master outs
> that weren't created when the session was first opened?
> If I start a new session with `open' instead of `new' there are
> no master outs. If I start it with `new' the master outs are there.

Windows -> Track inspector -> select "Master" -> add outputs or modify by
clicking on the appropriate connections (in the outputs dump or in the
"available connections" dump on the right-hand side)

If you don't touch the defaults on creating a new session you get some sane
settings like "Use master outs" and "automatically connect track outputs to
master outs". See the "Configuration" tab of the "New session" dialog for
those.

--
Wolfgang