[ardour-users] Editing interview done with two recorders.

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Wed May 3 17:56:57 PDT 2006

Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Couldn't you emulate a sidechain with a (pre)send and (pre)insert?

Ex.

pre(send) track1 -> compressor -> pre(insert) track2
pre(send) track2  -> compressor -> pre(insert) track1

Nah, this would still provide a raw audio signal...

It seems strange that ardour doesn't support the sidechain input in
ladspa plugins?

I'm sure this was a feature request at least 2 years ago.

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com