[ardour-users] exporting to CD

Wolfgang Woehl tito at rumford.de
Thu Mar 30 04:17:45 PST 2006

Dragan Noveski <perodog at gmx.net>:
> Wolfgang Woehl wrote:
> >Dragan Noveski <perodog at gmx.net>:
> >> i tried now cdrdao show-toc and that works, i get 3
> >> tracks showed, but when i try to write it looks like
> >> cdrdao does not find my burner. typing cdrdao scanbus
> >> gives the output ATA:0,0,0   but when i try to specify
> >> like cdrdao --device ATA:0,0,0 /file.wav.toc  again i
> >> get error about my device?
> >
> >cdrdao write --device 0,0,0 file.wav.toc
>
> thanx for subgestion, but still:
> ERROR: Cannot open SCSI device '0,0,0': Cannot open
> '/dev/sg9' Supported SCSI transports for this platform:

Missing permissions, run the line as root.

> strange thing, scanbus finds my device, but it does not
> works

Readable but not writeable by you. I have that too, never dug
into it any deeper than mumbling f***it which helps a lot at
times when there is an alternative. Probably broke it myself
once with a self-built kernel and messed-up scsi
configuration.

--
Wolfgang