[ardour-users] exporting to CD

Dragan Noveski perodog at gmx.net
Wed Mar 29 14:03:45 PST 2006

Paul Davis wrote:

>from the manual:

>>    To burn
>>    cdrdao write /home/britney/globalsmash.wav.toc
>>
>>k3b does not support disk-at-once burning using TOC files, since it uses
>>cdrecord as the backend. you need to use cdrdao or a front end for it.
>>
>>--p

thanks for the answer paul,
 i tried now cdrdao show-toc and that works, i get 3 tracks showed, but
when i try to write it looks like cdrdao does not find my burner.
typing cdrdao scanbus gives the output ATA:0,0,0   but when i try to
specify like cdrdao --device ATA:0,0,0 /file.wav.toc  again i get error
about my device?

i think tommorow i ll try to contact mr. müller who is the developer of
cdrdao, he will be able to help me, in other case i found out about
gcdmaster which is a frontend for cdrdao

anyway, exporting toc file from ardour works now for me, thanx for the help
one more time

regards,
doc