[ardour-users] Transport rec enable on OSX

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 08:07:47 PST 2006

You could always open up your ardour.rc file, to get to it on a mac open
up terminal, type..

cd .ardour
less ardour.rc

and scroll through that for the shortcut you are looking for.  I
actually just copied mine over from my linux box for this reason I
believe, the newer versions of ardour rolled for a Mac seem to have a
slightly different file or something.  So on mine it is 'r' at the
moment, but I distinctly remember having this problem on my new iMac
that i had to copy it over to fix.

       Seablade