[ardour-users] Trying to build alpha2 on MacBook

Joshua Parmenter joshp at u.washington.edu
Mon Mar 27 21:08:01 PST 2006

Thanks Jesse,

There isn't an ardev in the dir though. Is there another Scons script
I need to run somewhere?

Thanks again,

josh

On Mar 27, 2006, at 9:05 PM, Jesse Chappell wrote:

> On 3/27/06, Joshua Parmenter <joshp at u.washington.edu> wrote:
>> Hi again,
>>
>> I got the alpha2 release (not the latest CVS) to build. I didn't see
>> anything like an executable where I would expect it, but did notice a
>> ardour.bin in the gtk2_ardour directory. When I run that, I get:
>
> Without installing you need to run it using the script './ardev' in
> the same directory.
>
> jlc

Joshua Parmenter
joshp at u.washington.edu
Post-Doctoral Research Associate - Center for Digital Arts and
Experimental Media
Raitt Hall - University of Washington
Seattle, Washington 98195

http://www.dxarts.washington.edu