[ardour-users] new ardour web site

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Mon Mar 27 13:59:12 PST 2006

On Tue, 2006-03-28 at 01:07 +0200, Esben Stien wrote:
> Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com> writes:
>
> > spring cleaning
>
> Looks great;).
>
> > editing the manual
>
> Maybe as a science project a wiki manual could be established in
> addition to the static manual.

we are *never* going to run an open wiki. it will be defaced by bots in
less time that it takes this message you to reach you. a non-open wiki
and a CMS with multiple users having edit permission are essentially the
same thing.

> It would also be great if the forum groups could be transparent to
> corresponding mailinglists, so that people may choose their access
> point. Plugins exists for this.

we will look into this, but its not high on my own list of priorities.

--p