[ardour-users] [OT] delta44 and 8 input tracks

Brett Clark Brett at ciscoinc.com
Mon Mar 27 12:18:56 PST 2006

Are you using a single Delta 44?  If so, then im afraid that it does not support 8 input channels.
They are really only 4 input and 4 output.  It does accept TRS (tipped ring sleeve) for balanced
inputs and they may appear like a stereo jack, but are not.  I believe that you may be able to
get another 44 and use them together to record 8 channels simultaniously.

Sorry...
--Brett