[ardour-users] Ardour2.0alpha2 segfaults

Nicola Mattei foxdalailama at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 02:44:36 PST 2006

2006/3/17, Hector Centeno-Garcia <h.centeno at sympatico.ca>:
> Stefano,
>
> Do you have a .ardour directory inside your home folder? I was having
> exactly the same problem when I found ardour2 is not creating a
> ~/.ardour folder. If you don;t have one create it and try to start
> ardour. Beside that it might be that you don't have the module snd_seq
> loaded, try in a terminal, as root: modprobe snd_seq
>

> Hector.

Yes, also me I compiled ardour on my debian box (in wich there was a
previous version of ardour) where allready was a .ardour directory and
everything went fine. When I compiled it on my fedora that hasn't seen
before ardour it crashed like that too..I manually create the .ardour
dir and everything went fine...
nicola