[ardour-users] ardour2.0-alpha2 is released

blindman jones erleichda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 13:32:04 PST 2006

it must be on, I didn't turn it on myself... maybe it comes enabled by
default. Nice feature... but I still think it is a bug that when I hit
STOP then got into export that it starts playing all by itself... no?

and again AFTER the export, it started playing by itself.

I will turn Autostart off tonite and try another export to test.

thanx,
mjr

--
michael jones * erleichda archiving * usa
shivering is the first step towards your destiny.....