[ardour-users] ardour2.0-alpha2 is released

Ben Powers bennyp at rogers.com
Thu Mar 16 05:44:29 PST 2006

I was talking about the same kinda thing with my friend.
I figure it would be easier to have two high quality recording
systems, one on each end of the cross-country jam. then we could use
a sort of jack-to-voip system to connect each other's headphones with
decent compressed audio and jam. after the fact, we'd compile the hi
quality ones.... is it feasible to have accurate jack sync over the web?

     Cheerydayz,
                 Bennyp