[ardour-users] ardour2.0-alpha2 is released

jazzride jazzride at laposte.net
Wed Mar 15 14:13:48 PST 2006

Paul Davis wrote:
-------------------
the only thing i am telling anyone is that its not digidesign. don't
waste your time trying to guess :)

magix, steinberg, cakewalk, apple ? :)  OK never mind : we 're really
happy for you :)
But i'm not surprised: such a good an professional work, made by a
"small team" , and, in few years, one of the most important soft for
music has been made...  Discovered Ardour with Agnula Demudi ... when i
only think about the differences between 026 (or 028 don't remember :) ]
and 099 and now, Ardour 2 ... incredible  ! Only in few years !
----------------------
> meanwhile, could we also get a little recognition for the quite public
> role that Harrison/GLW is taking on, already promoting Ardour to its
> existing and potential customers. Harrison won't be known to most of
> you, given that they sell high end mixing consoles, primarily to the
> movie/post-production industry, but its fantastic to have a company with
> this kind of reputation and products backing our work. Harrison have
> also spent real money to have destructive recording added to Ardour 2.0,
> which as a feature is almost complete. now if only we could all read the
> www.glw.com website :)
>
> --p

discovered the name of Harrison on Ardour' s web site :)
:)
incredible consoles...