[ardour-users] multichannel pan automation

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 09:37:55 PST 2006

Actually I have never been able to get the multichannel panner to work
for me at all.  Every time I try the output positions on the 2d panner
seem to reset when I place them where I would like(For instance in a 5.1
config).  Course I may be doing something wrong, until then though I
have just decided it is better for me to use sends to busses and the
like instead for this purpose when I do the work.

Eventually hopefully I will get time to finish learning some of the DSP
programming to be able to possibly submit a patch to help in this
department, maybe if I dont get a job for the summer... course that aint
nessecarily a good thing, means i am stuck doing IT all summer instead
of audio.

      Seablade