[ardour-users] VST support on OSX

jazzride jazzride at laposte.net
Sun Mar 12 02:40:07 PST 2006

spacepluk wrote:
> Hi everybody!
>
> I'm new to the list. I've installed Ardour-0.99.2-tiger and all is working
> flawlessly but the vsts. They don't appear in the list. Do I need to setup
> something for this to work?
>
> Thank you very much :)
> --
> Sent from the Ardour - User forum at Nabble.com.

-------------
Hi

Just a question , for Apple and Ardour users :)
What do you think about Ardour /multitrack recordings (8 tracks/16)with
a Mac mini (Intel) + a firewire soundcard ?

I actually use Ardour with linux (agnula demudi 1.3.0) + Delta audio
24/96 but maybe, instead of a new PC, i could buy in few months  a Mac
Mini -Intel ... don't know if they're powerfull enough for music (i mean
multitrack recordings of course)

So I could have
- 1° a PC with Linux + Ardour
- 2 ° a MAc with OS X  + Ardour :)