[ardour-users] (no subject)

Dragan Noveski perodog at gmx.net
Fri Mar 10 11:15:08 PST 2006

Sampo Savolainen wrote:

>On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 22:09 +0100, Dragan Noveski wrote:
>

>>after the automations-data are recorded, trying to switch the
>>pan-automation-mode to "play", (exspecially the stereo track), the hole
>>mashine freezes up, and there is nothing else to do for me, as to  do a
>>hard reset!
>>is this kind of known bug?
>>

>Yes ..
>

>>i think that i read about, the hole automation-thing is still a issue in
>>work?
>>

>.. and it's fixed in 0.99.1 . The newest version of ardour is 0.99.2 and
>I strongly recommend using it instead of 0.99

thanks, i was expecting this kind of answer
about building 0.99.2, there is enough to read on the ardour site, but
what is to expect: will ardour 0.99.2 will be able to handle old ardour
sessions from 0.99,
have about 10 of them to be finished!
best,
doc

--
Bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten sparen: GMX SmartSurfer!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer