[ardour-users] fst 1.7 problem

Felipe Machado machado.felipe at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 05:31:19 PST 2006

look the README of fst 1.7

3) Type 'make'. If everything works correctly this should create an
   executable file called 'xfst'.

4) To run your vst plugins:

   ./fst /path/to/someplugin.dll

   and set up the inputs and outputs, eg. using qjackctl's
   'Connections' window.

5) build ardour with fst support.

   copy the SC* files from the ardour directory into your ardour build path.
   and the build ardour like:

   scons VST=1 VSTPATH=/path/to/compiled/fst-1.7

On 3/3/06, Geoff Beasley <songshop at bizmedia.com.au> wrote:

> Did you run make install for FST Felipe? I would have thought it should
> install in /usr/local by default. With fst 1.6 I never needed to point to
> it,
> ardour knows where to look.
>
> HTH,
>
> g.