[ardour-users] Ardour users at Bonnaroo?

Justin M. Streiner streiner at cluebyfour.org
Tue Jun 20 14:51:59 PDT 2006

I saw lots of tapers at Bonnaroo this weekend.  Most of the ones I could
get close enough to appeared to be using an outboard mic preamp/phantom
power and either later model Macs running GarageBand or Wintel laptops
often running something like Total Recorder.  I also saw one or two guys
taping on reel-to-reel recorders.  In terms of mics, I saw people running
anything from single SM57s to pairs of AKG C414Bs.

Were any ardour users taping at Bonnaroo?

jms