[ardour-users] Bus-Zugriffsverletzung

Folkert Meeuw folkert.meeuw at gmx.net
Thu Jun 15 14:52:52 PDT 2006

Dear Ardour-Users,
I'm using Aurox Linux 9.3 and ReHMuDi 2.0. The running of the install.sh was successful with KDE Desktop UI. JACK won't start not from a console/xterm. But jackd or jack-start is running well, when I enable aRts in KDE Soundsystem. I can't run "Ardour". If I start it from the console/xterm, after a while the message is "BUS-Zugriffsverletzung" (in German) written on the console/xterm and the application died. I don't know how to handle this. It is the same message when I start "muse". Audacity work's!

best regards
Folkert