[ardour-users] ardour2 colors

Alex Polite notmyprivateemail at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 04:05:49 PDT 2006

Hi there. Thanks for all the tips on books. Gives me plenty to read
over the summer.

I spent a couple of hours today getting ardour2 (the cvs tarball) to
compile. I got it to work but  I can't seem to find the right theme. I
use KDE which will let you set the theme to use for GTK apps, I've
installed a few and tried them out but they are all to light.

This is what it looks like using a style called "Human":

http://ladjo.ath.cx/open/ardour_human_kde.png

I was hoping for something more like this that I found at a forum:

http://huw.ugbox.net/stuff/ArdourScreenshot.png

alex

--
Alex Polite