[ardour-users] two noise issues

Jake Becker jake.becker at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 21:56:39 PDT 2006

Hmm, I am doing both of these things.  Maybe I should describe the
problems in more detail...

the EQ thing happens when I am tweaking it during playback.  Surely
this is possible somehow?  Has anyone else experienced this?   Or Is
it just a general rule of EQs that you shouldn't adjust them during
playback?

For the copying and pasting thing, I am cutting up a session that was
recorded to a click track, piecing together snippets so they're in
time rhythmically.  i can get them in rhythm fine but between the
samples there is the sound of the edit, of disruption.  Looking at the
wave form i can see that it doesn't meet up perfectly, one part is a
little higher than the adjoining one.  Is there a way to fix this
using a waveform editor?  Or  is there a way to tweak the crossfading
parameters to deal with this?

anyways thanks for putting up with the questions of a newbie

jake